Subject: A much needed command :)
From: Greg Cox <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 1995 22:22:07 -0800 (PST)

I have an idea for a command that you could add to AMCAF which is a very 
much needed one at that. The AMOSPro version of the LVO command doesn't 
work correctly and is very buggy and returns errors alot so I am 
suggesting a command similiar to this:

=Get Lvo "name.library","Name_of_Function"

This would be very helpful so that one could access and use external 
library calls with the help of this command one can get the Library 
Vector Offset which could be used in conjuction with the Lib Call command.

What do you think ? I know that there is the =Lvo("Name_of_Function") in 
AMOSPro, but it always returns an Equates not found error even tho it 
does find it. I have used SnoopDOS when using this command and I just 
can't explain why it is doing this and I have noticed that it has 
happened to others as well so it must be a bug with AMOSPro v2.00. This 
new command could rectify all of this.

Greg